POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Art gallery IRTC WIP (52kbu) : Re: Art gallery IRTC WIP (52kbu) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 12:25:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Art gallery IRTC WIP (52kbu)
From: Ruy
Date: 1 Feb 2002 10:22:19
Message: <3c5ab2ab@news.povray.org>
<envy-suppressing mode>

Your concept keeps getting better and better.

That said, two comments: the surface of the water (ripples) seems too
regular, and could use some water drops emerging as the fish passes. Also,
did you try ro get parto of the fish tail to be inside the painting? I don't
even know if such is possible, but I believe that the emerging effect would
be improved if such was possible.

Keep up the good work.

Ruy

</envy-suppressing mode>